IN-HOUSE SOCCER: REGISTRATION DEADLINE AUGUST 1st
Fall ONLY- Learn to Play *
- Learn to Play begins the Saturday after Labor Day.
- This program is for U5-U6 players only
- Learn to play is a six week clinic that will be held on Saturday mornings.
- Players will be learning new tasks and skills.
- They will be split into small teams to scrimmage.
Fall ONLY- U8 through U10 In-House Soccer *
- In-house games begin the Saturday after Labor Day.
- Each team will have six Saturday morning games and weeknight practice.
- Games/practices are all held on the soccer fields behind Pineview Elementary School.
- All games are played against same aged teams comprised of local peers their same age.
- Each player will need 1 blue and 1 red SCOR shirt which can be purchased at the concession stand.
- Shin guards are required and cleats are recommended.
Fall Traveling Teams: REGISTRATION LATE MAY - JUNE
U9 through U19* (Fall U15-U19 registration is for females only to not conflict with WIAA Soccer Season)
- Fall Season begins the end of August and ends in early November
- Fall Registration Deadline July 1st
Soccer Club of Reedsburg traveling teams play in the MAYSA (Madison Area Youth Soccer Association) League. maysa.org
- Games –
- Each team will have 4 home games and 4 away games.
- Away Games will be played in a hour and a half radius from the city of Madison.
- Uniforms –
- Two Jerseys per player (one navy and one white) purchased from Checkered Flag are required.
- Jersey orders MUST be placed a MINIMUM of 2 weeks BEFORE SEASON START DATE or a $10 late fee will apply for rushed processing by Checkered Flag and Jerseys may not be ready in time.
- Cleats, shin guards, and Navy shorts (that match jersey) of your choice are required. Please make sure shin guards fit!
Checkered Flag – 70 W Main St, Reedsburg WI 53959 (608)524-8899 Webpage: checkeredflagembroidery.com